Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Coexist? Comedy Tour THE MOVIE Update

I talked with Larry Brand a couple of times this week and The Coexist? Comedy Tour film has a preliminary edit finished. A color correction and audio mix are next and then it should be ready to unveil. I have yet to see the latest edit myself but a copy should be on its way to me shortly. I'm very excited to see what has come together.

Originally this was just a concert film with a few behind the scenes looks at the tour but our Christian at the taping opted not to sign his talent release and it became a much more interesting film at that point as we held auditions in New York, Los Angeles and Sacramento to find a new Christian. Many hilarious comics auditioned and it hurt to have to say no to any of them but we were very pleased to be able to say yes to John Fugelsang.
Fugelsang's Coexist? Set was taped in New York and marked the completion of principal photography.

The Coexist? Comedians in the finished film will be Moshe Kasher, Sammy Obeid, Tissa Hami, Keith Lowell Jensen (aka me) and Tapan Trivedi plus Fugelsang. I'm hoping we'll be premiering the film on both coasts in February 2012.

No comments: